Monday, September 12, 2011

kate's 5!

Kate is FIVE!  We had a pretty small little party since we just moved to Las Cruces and didn't really know anyone yet.  It was just the family--plus the cousins were here from Las Vegas!  Our family celebrated with her with a whole day of fun!  And then we had a princess party with the rest of the family. 



Fun at Chuck E Cheese--it's sort of a tradition! 


Me and the birthday girl!


We also went to the indoor bouncy house place in the mall...they had so much fun! 


When we got home we opened some presents!  Katey did this puzzle in record time...she never ceases to amaze me! 




Here are Katey, Julia and Reagan doing some princess crafts at the Princess Party!


Nana helped make them into real little princesses, make-up and all!



Princess Cupcake Cake!



Um.  I think she liked the ice cream?  =)


Yeah,  I don't think I'm ready for her to have make-up yet!  Ha!





Me and my little Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment